Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May TBR

This month I hope to read a total of twelve (12) books. Normally this would be an easy goal for me, but for the last couple months I've really been slacking sometimes reading less than five. Most of these I have either had for a while, or are new and I'm dying to read! I will also be doing reviews on all of the books listed upon completion.

The Books: (in no particular order)


Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Starters (Starters, #1)The Fault in Our StarsCity of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)WanderloveThe Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
Delirium (Delirium, #1)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)

If I manage to finish those I'll add on these two as well:
Angel BurnBorn Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)

I hope everyone has a good reading month, let me know what you plan to read in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment