Sunday, May 6, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's a weekly meme that allows everyone to show what books they purchased, got for review, gifts, etc during the week.
This week I only got two books, because Insurgent is taking forever in the post! I'm very excited to read both.

  • Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross (won in a contest from The Story Siren!)
  • Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (received from RandomBuzzers & am currently reading.)

Thank you! :)

Please leave your links to you imm, or haul below, I'd love to see what you got.

-Happy Reading,
Amelia








4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I loved Kill Me Softly and can't wait to read Wanderlove. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it since I've heard some mixed things!
      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. New follower. Very nice little blog. Interesting books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete