Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Books You'd Like To See As A Movie


Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I love when my favorite book are made into movies, it's awesome to see what I imagined come to life, so needless to say choosing ten books I'd wish would be movies is easy. These are in no particular order, I love them all the same.

1. The Duff by Kody Keplinger
This is one of my favorites of 2012 so far, and could think of so many kick ass females to play Bianca. I don't think many teen movies these days have a strong message behind their story, and this one does. I could almost see this turning out to be the next mean girls. :)
The Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)

2. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
This could probably turn out to be a blockbuster if the right visual team is involved. Their's romance, action, mystery, and tender moments, everything that makes a great movie. 
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)

3. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
This is such an incredible mystery book! This got me into research about Vlad the Impaler, and "real" vampires. Every time I think about it I wish I was traveling around the world looking for a secret society, and constantly in danger. xD
The Historian

4. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella 
Actually I wish all of her books were made into movies, but this is my most recent favorite. It would make an awesome adult comedy!
I've Got Your Number

5. Divergent by Veronica Roth
I mean need I say more? The only thing that could ruin Divergent would be bad casting.
Divergent (Divergent, #1)

6. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Gosh I would love to see Archer on the big screen. :o
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)

7. Wither by Lauren Destefano
I'd love to see this world come to life, with the mansion and the weird holographs. Sometimes I'd like a dark, gritty world. 
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)

8. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
I'm a true fan girl for this book, I read it a couple years ago, and still can't get it out of my head. Please make it a movie! OWEN!
Just Listen

9. Legend by Marie Lu
Another great dystopian with a focus on the military, and inner cities this could be a stand out.
Legend (Legend, #1)

10.  The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Though I wasn't the biggest fan of the The Iron Fey series I liked it enough that the movie I feel like would be even better! I'd especially be excited to see Puck, and Grim. 
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)

Those are my top ten! I'm sure some people won't agree with all of them, because of the chance of getting ruined, but it's just a thought!
What are your top ten? Comment with your link, and I'd love to see!
-Happy Reading
Amelia. :)




6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't read "I've Got Your Number" yet! Its been on my Kindle for over a month but other stuff keeps knocking down my to read list! I have to get on that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to read it! So funny, and got me out of my reading funk. :) I'd enjoy reading your thoughts when you get around to it.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love comedies. I hope they do make an I've Got Your Number film :)
    Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially when I'm super depressed. (:
      Thanks for commenting as well!

      Delete
  3. Ooh Legend would be great! I want to read The Duff and Across the UNiverse I hear they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Giselle! They are great, and would highly recommend both, that reminds me I need to put those reviews up. :)

      Delete