Wednesday, May 2, 2012

W.W.W Wednesdays (1)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


1. I'm currently reading The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I've had this book on my shelf since its release date last year! I don't know why I'm only reading it now especially with all the hype about it. Currently I'm about half way through, the first 50 pages were a bit slow for me, but now I have trouble putting it down. The only thing I'm not sure about is the writing style, but I love Mara, and her snarky attitude. :)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

2. I recently finished Fever by Lauren Destefano
Great book, I'll have a review coming soon.
Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2)

3. I have a couple of books I'm wanting to read next.
Insurgent by Veronica Roth, and The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. 
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)

I would love to know what you've been reading and what you'd like to! Leave your link in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out. :)

9 comments:

  1. I still haven't read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, but it looks awesome :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out when you get a chance. I wish their would be a little less romance, and more creepy though. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately I haven’t heard of any of these book but enjoy your reading! :)
    Here’s mine:

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesday-may02.html

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, I'll take a peek at yours. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm going to be putting "Mara Dyer" on my wishlist. Thanks!

    Here's my WWW Wed and giveaways:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday-giveaways-5112.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear! Just finished, I ended up enjoying it.

      Delete
  4. I just added The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer to my queue. And I downloaded Insurgent on my Nook--I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Insurgent either, the post is being so slow. I hope you end up liking Mara Dyer.

      Delete
  5. Mara Dwyer was on my wishlist last year for months before I finally got my hands on it. Personally I was quite dissapointed, I had been waiting and wanting it for so long I think it was never going to live up to my expectations lol. I hope you do enjoy it, heaps of people gave it great reviews!

    I read Fever last year as well and I just didn't like Gabriel as a love interest - it really put me off the story! Will have to read your review when it comes out :)

    Immortal Rules was brilliant - I hope you like it, and I've got Insurgent waiting to go on my Kindle, just have to get through an ARC due out next week first!

    My WWW for the week:
    http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/05/www-wednesday-5/

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete