Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bella & Daph's Epic Review Month



                  This event hosted by Bella & Daph from Loving Books and Cheezyfeet Books (both really lovely bloggers I've recently discovered!)


I'm really looking forward to starting, and think it's a fun, awesome idea! I'm fairly new to the blogging community, but have loved reading books for many years. Though non of the books I will be reading are technically for review it will help dwindle down my tbr pile. I have an addiction to buying more books than I can read! I'm hoping it will also improve my reviewing skills, and get a chance to meet some new people. 
I'll post a link to my tbr pile below that I'd like to get through this month. 


I'm terrible at explaining things so anyone who wants more info, or who wants to join in there should be a button linked to the guidelines somewhere on my side bar. XD

Happy reading and reviewing!
-Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment